Had Joe Biden wrapping paper custom-made for my parents Christmas presents. Totally worth it.
Favourite Screen Costumes || Mama Morton’s When You’re Good to Mama outfit (Chicago 2002)
Costumes by: Colleen Atwood
yea omfg I have such a huge friend crush on him holy shit, my rlly only interaction I had with him was today after school but he laughed at my happy face freckles and got excited when he learned I was his scene partner
(sage or alder stands next to me for 5 seconds) (sweats profusely)
this is tru, idk man its weird to have to kiss an upperclassman that you admire and find to be like an adorable dude iDK MAN ITS WEIRD TO THINK ABOUT cAUSE ITS GONNA HAPPEN
When I’m in a happy state of mind, I often am in Los Angeles, recently you know those Fantasy Tour vans that go around, I don’t know what they’re looking at, they’re looking at studios and things like that, when I pass them in my car sometimes I roll down the window and point myself out to them. Sometimes they don’t notice me, and I’ll go “OK never mind”, but sometimes they go “Oh ladies and gentleman, to the right we have Jeff Goldblum.”
i don’t know why this is a thing but it is a thing and i wanted to get in on the thing
"if you want to date me you have to battle….MY SEVEN EVIL EXES"
"these are photos of animated characters"
- don’t like me
- liked me at one point, but don’t like me anymore
- hate what i post
- hate what i have to say about xyz topic
- find me annoying
- don’t have anything in common with me anymore, and are bored by the things i post
- feel obligated by whatever personal reason you may have to keep following me, even if literally any of those above things apply
this applies to mutuals as well. your dash should be your happy place, so no hard feelings and i wish you the best in life
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking